Best Degree In Kenya
Below is a list of the top marketable courses in Kenya that students can pursue.
- Clinical medicine.
- Electrical and electronics engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
- Bachelor of Film & Animation.
- Mechatronic engineering.
- Applied chemistry.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Software Engineering and Web Development.
- Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Actuarial Science.
- Quantity Survey/Architecture.
Which course is best to study in Kenya?
Best courses for A students
- Medicine and surgery.
- Biomedical engineering.
- Civil engineering.
- Aeronautical engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering.
- Computer science.
What skills are in demand in Kenya?
Top 3 High-Income Soft Skills In Kenya
- Software Development.
- Data Security Engineering.
Which degree is marketable in Kenya?
Some of the most in-demand and marketable degrees to study in Kenya include Engineering (civil, electrical, mechanical) and Information Technology. Medicine and Nursing.