Best Conference Venues In Kenya
Nairobi, Kenya Event and Conference Venues for Your Next International Conference
- Radisson Blu, Nairobi Upper Hill.
- Safari Park Hotel & Casino.
- Bomas of Kenya.
- Mövenpick Hotel & Residences.
- Emara Ole Sereni Hotel.
- Nairobi Serena.
- Villa Rosa Kempinski.
How do I choose a conference venue?
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Conference Venue
- Prioritize Accessibility at the Venue.
- Ensure Hotels Are Nearby.
- Think About Sustainability.
- Stay Within Your Budget.
- Ask About Venue Staffing.
- Inquire About Event Venue Features.
- Ensure You Can Brand the Venue.
- Don’t Forget Food and Beverage.
Where can I host an event in Nairobi?
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi Upper Hill.
- Sarova Panafric.
- Sarova Stanley.
- Oakwood Hotel.
- West Breeze Hotel.
- Sentrim Nairobi Boulevard Hotel.
- Hillpark Hotel.
- Adventures Aloft Balloon Safaris.
How much are event planners paid in Kenya?
The majority of Conference and event planners earn a salary between Ksh23,081 and Ksh82,055 per month in 2023. A monthly wage for entry-level Conference and event planners ranges from Ksh23,081 to Ksh50,016.
How do I start an event business in Kenya?
Below are some tips on how to prepare and start this type of business.
- Register your business.
- Identify your market.
- Partner with reliable suppliers.
- Be sure you have enough starting capital.
- Possess a good work ethic.
- 4 responses to “How To Start an Event Planning Business in Kenya”