Best Clothing Stores In Kenya
List of clothing stores in Kenya
- Sir Henry’s. Photo: @Sir Henry’s Design’s.
- Jade Collection. Photo: @JadeCollectionsKenyaLtd.
- Sarai Afrique Fashion House. Photo: @saraiafrique.
- Woolworths. Photo: @WoolworthsKenya.
- LC Waikiki. Photo: @LCWaikikiKenya.
- Mimi’s Shop. Photo: @Mimi’sShop.
- Mr Price. Photo: @MRPFASHION.
Where can I buy cheap clothes online in Kenya?
The best thing about Jumia is that it provides all types of clothing for both men and women under one online portal so if you are looking for a one-stop shop for your buying needs in Kenya, Jumia is your best bet for hassle-free shopping online.
How much are clothes in Kenya?
If you’re thinking about going to a mall in Kenya and shopping till you drop off – it might be a good idea, because the clothing there is very cheap. A pair of quality jeans will cost less than 15$, while good sneakers from brands like Nike will cost you only about 36$ or less.
How much is a pair of jeans in Kenya?
The price of 1 pair of jeans (Levis 501 or similar) in Nairobi is Shilling2,095. This average is based on 2 price points. It can be considered reliable and accurate. Latest update: February 11, 2023.