Best Civil Engineers In Kenya
A civil engineer is an engineer who designs and maintains roads, bridges, dams, and similar structures.
Hire the best Civil Engineers in Kenya
- $20/hr. Abner N. Civil Engineer. 5.0/5.
- $18/hr. Kelvin M. Civil Engineer. 4.7/5.
- $18/hr. Ian O. Civil Engineer. 4.7/5.
- $35/hr. Eliud Waithaka G. Civil Engineer. 0.0/5.
- $20/hr. Simon W. Civil Engineer.
- $15/hr. Newton O. Civil Engineer.
- $30/hr. Adano B. Civil Engineer.
- $5/hr. Stephen O. Civil Engineer.
How much is a civil engineer paid in Kenya?
The average salary for a Civil Engineer is KES 437,500 per month in Nairobi, Kenya.
Does civil engineering pay well in Kenya?
The majority of Civil engineers earn a salary between Ksh35,807 and Ksh146,205 per month in 2023. A monthly wage for entry-level Civil engineers ranges from Ksh35,807 to Ksh107,217. After gaining 5 years of work experience, their income will be between Ksh50,645 and Ksh163,915 per month.
Which is the highest-paying job in Kenya?
Highest Paying Jobs In Kenya 2023 – Top 12
- Airline Pilot.
- Marketing Directors.
- Chief Executive Officer.
- University Lecturer.
- Information Technology Officer.