What is a Broker?
A broker is a person or firm who arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller. This may be done for a commission when the deal is executed. A broker who also acts as a seller or as a buyer becomes a principal party to the deal.
Best Brokers For Nasdaq In Kenya
What is the minimum deposit for Nasdaq?
NASDAQ is available as ‘USTEC’ on their platform. The minimum deposit required to open your account at Tickmill for trading NAS100 is $100.
They offer max leverage of 1:100 for this instrument & the typical spread is 1.93 (plus Swap Fees for overnight trades) for 0.01 lot Contract Size, while the minimum spread is 0.8.
How do I trade directly on the Nasdaq?
Open your first NASDAQ trading position
- Go to the CFD trading platform.
- Select the US Tech 100 under ‘Indices’
- Choose ‘Futures’ instead of ‘Cash’ to trade and select your preferred date range.
- Decide whether you want to buy (go long) or sell (go short)
- Choose your deal size in terms of number of contracts.
How long is Nasdaq under $1?
30 consecutive business days
If a company trades for 30 consecutive business days below the $1.00 minimum closing bid price requirement, Nasdaq will send a deficiency notice to the company, advising that it has been afforded a “compliance period” of 180 calendar days to regain compliance with the applicable requirements.