Best Boerewors In Kenya

What is Boerewor?

Boerewors is a type of sausage which originated in South Africa. It is an important part of South African, Zimbabwean, Zambian, Botswana, and Namibian cuisine and is popular across Southern Africa. The name is derived from the Afrikaans words boer and worse.

Best Boerewors In Kenya

Deli Beef Boerewors 1kg

How much is boerewors in Kenya?

KES 882.00 KES 980.00 (Inc.

Only 8 left! These are cylindrical-shaped orange color sausages made with goat meat minced with a typical smoke flavor Made in an authentic recipe, besides goat meat, the Smoked Sausage contains freshly ground spices and fresh herbs.

Does boerewors contain pork?

Like most sausages, there are specifics about the way boerewors should be made. It must be made up of at least 90% meat, with the remaining 10% being spices, seasonings, and preservatives like vinegar and salt. The sausages must contain beef, but can also include some pork or lamb.

What is the best way to cook boerewors?

Boerewors sausage is perfect for the barbecue grill, to pan fry or you can roast it in the oven. To Barbecue – cook on low heat for approx 20 minutes, 10 minutes per side.

Turn with tongs and do not pierce with a fork during cooking as this releases much of the moisture in the sausage.