Universities and Colleges Offering Artisan Certificate in Plant Mechanics In Kenya – There are several Universities and Colleges Offering Artisan Certificate in Plant Mechanics Course In Kenya. The list of Universities and Colleges are below.
Universities and Colleges Offering Artisan Certificate in Plant Mechanics In Kenya
Sensei Institute of Technology SiT, Nakuru
Fees: ksh. 155,000(day scholar fee and ksh.197,000(boarder fee)
Course duration: 6 months
- Address: Nakuru – Nairobi Rd, Pipeline Depot area – Barnabas Centre, P. O. Box 1997 – 20100 Nakuru, Kenya.
- Location: Nakuru
- Telephone Number: (+254) 020 260 0213, 020 269 0262
- Telephone Number 2: 0729-891 301, 0729-891 728
- College Website: http://senseitechnology.co.ke/
Institute of Applied Technology, Nairobi
Exam Body: NITA
Duration: 1 year per grade
Minimum Entry requirement: K.C.P.E / K.C.S.E
- Address: Ngong – Lower Matasia,along Ngong-Kiserian road in Kajiado County,Opposite Matasia Tuskys, Memusi Road, Kagera Lane.
P.O. BOX 67575-00200,
Nakuru – Kabarak main Road, Mercy Njeri Shopping Center – Mastoo Road
Telephone: 0701 000666 / 0783 995656
Parkways Towers, 3rd floor, near Eco Bank, Karatina main Bus Station.
Telephone : – 0795 781 574
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 0722 941016
- Telephone Number 2: 0732 316330
- Email Address: email@example.com
- College Website: https://www.iatuppermatasia-campus.com/