The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) wishes to announce that the online application system for placement of students to universities, public TVET colleges and TTCs are now open, from May 17, 2023, to June 7, 2023.
All the 2022 KCSE candidates who applied for courses at school MUST revise their choices. In addition, those who did not apply at school are required to submit their application within the period.
How to apply for courses in the Kuccps Portal
HOW TO APPLY FOR COURSES IN THE KUCCPS PORTAL
- Visit the KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke and click Student’s Portal tab. On the portal, click the Login tab
- To log in, enter your KCSE Index Number, your KCSE year, and your password. (Your password is your KCPE index number OR your birth certificate number.)
- Once logged in, view the available courses, universities, and TVET colleges on the Programmes and Institutions tabs. When you find the courses, you want and qualify for, add them to the Basket or note down their program codes.
- To apply, click Application/Revision and key in the program codes in the provided form in the order or priority. (If you enter a code for a course you don’t qualify for, the system will reject it and you will have to enter a code for another course. Repeat this until all codes are accepted).
- Once the system has accepted all your program codes, Submit them.
To complete your submission, follow the payment procedures that will appear on your screen.
Student Login. KCSE INDEX NUMBER. KCSE YEAR. PASSWORD. Use Your Birth Certificate No.