As a business analyst at Allianz you work within IT or specialty departments to simplify complex financial models and product ideas for our customers.
Our business analysts steer development teams in their daily interactions and track the progress and impact of transformation. As a business analyst, you support product owners by delivering user-centric products and assets. Business analysts prepare decisions on technical trade-offs, proposing prioritization of features and ideas based on business value, feasibility and stakeholder priorities.
Agile methods such as Scrum in combination with innovation methods like Design Thinking lead us on our way towards solutions. Working with visual and functional prototypes provide tangible testing versions and speed up the development process.
With a business background you can work in almost all our business areas:
- Finance: Are you interested in entering the world of finance? Our finance experts are key to our business success. The finance team supports the strategic direction of the company and its business units to promote the current and long-term profitability of the company. You can find challenges that appeal to your studies in the areas of Accounting, Business Development, Controlling and Risk Management.
- Core Insurance: Would you like to create value for our customers and improve our products and services? We offer a variety of roles across all Allianz Group entities in the areas of: Actuarial, Investments, Underwriting, Claims, Operations and Sales.
- IT: Do you have an affinity for digital topics, entrepreneurial approaches and the spirit to drive change? You are the person we are looking for! These are the areas that might fit your skills: Business Analysis, Data Architecture, Data Protection and Security, Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Project Management, IT Processes and Products.
- Marketing & Communications: Digital Marketing and communication are your passion? We are searching in the areas of Marketing, Communications and Public Relations.
- Interdisciplinary Functions: Are you looking for the bigger picture, wanting to see how the business areas intertwine? Here are the areas that interact with various functions: Audit, Inhouse Consulting, Human Resources, Legal and Compliance.
Learn from business experts and explore various opportunities.
Worldwide presence in 70 countries with more than 140k employees.
Gain practical experience, assume responsibility and expand your skills.
We value performance with attractive salary.
Student lunches, coffee talks and serval internal and external events.
Great team mates
Learn from our experts and join a truly collaborative work environment.
Actuaries build the backbone of our business. They calculate costs and determine technical prices and help design our products. As strategic thinkers with a deep understanding of financial systems, our actuaries play a key role for the stability and future development of Allianz, and have a direct impact on business decisions.
They work as business partners and consultants with our product managers and underwriters and provide technical expertise to ensure our products are best-serving our customers while enabling Allianz to be more profitable and more competitive.
How to Apply
Apply online from your desktop or mobile device and use your LinkedIn (or Xing) profile to upload your data. Create your own personal profile to apply for the many different jobs available at Allianz companies around the world. Could not find the right job? We can help you with that. Sign up for job alerts! You will automatically receive a personalized job alert when a job that fits your experience and interests becomes available.