2019 Kenya Defence Forces Salary
Kenya Defence Forces Salary – Kenya Defence Forces Salaries per month and salary scale for 2019
KDF salary scale(2015-2019)
How much does KDF earn/ Kenya defense forces salary ??Here are KDF starting salary/ KDF salary in Kenya
KDF pay rates
Kenya Army Ranks and Salaries: from private to General
- The compensation of newcomer is Ksh 7,172.
- The compensation of Privates is between Ksh 19,941 and Ksh 30,000.
- The compensation of Lance Corporals is from Ksh 26,509 to Ksh 50,000.
- The compensation of Corporal – Ksh 32,250 to Ksh 70,000.
- The compensation of Captains – Ksh 73,182 to Ksh 110,000.
- The compensation of Majors – Ksh 102,106-Ksh 150,000.
- The compensation of Lt. Colonels Ksh 130,735 – Ksh 180,000.
- The compensation of Colonels is Ksh 153,317 – Ksh 300,000.
- The compensation of Lieutenant Generals – Ksh 632,984 – Ksh 800,000.
- The compensation of Chief of Defense Forces – Ksh 894,897 – Ksh 1M.
KDF SALARY ALLOWANCES
These KDF salary above are exclusive of allowances. The allowance for a new recruit is Ksh7,172.
A cadet receives allowances amounting to Sh11, 852 while an Officer Cadet who has served three years earns Sh24, 520.
One of the things that army officers enjoy most is the fact that in the barracks, the prices of all commodities are half priced. If, for instance, the normal price of sugar is Ksh 120, then expect to buy the same at Ksh70 or less in the barracks.
KDF soldiers also receive hefty allowances when deployed outside the country for a peace mission. Their daily allowances range between Ksh 5,000-Ksh 10,000. These are really mouth watering KDF soldiers salary allowances.
kenya air force salary per month
kenya navy salary
gso cadet salary
kdf specialist salary