TUM: Self Sponsored Students (SSP) Admission Letter 2019
PROCEDURE FOR DOWNLOAD OF SELF SPONSORED ADMISSION LETTERS
Follow the instructions below to get your admission letter
1. Open Technical University of Mombasa Website (www.tum.ac.ke) using any internet browser
2. On the right-hand side of the header section of the home page, select the tab “E- registrar” link to open the Login window to the university system.
3. Follow these instructions to login to the university system:
a. Use your Id no. or Birth certificate no as User ID
b. Use your Id no as your password
c. Select “Main Campus” in the “Login to” section
d. Click “Sign in” button to log in to the system.
A new window opens with two options: “My Program Applications” and “Campus General Information” if the login is successful
4. Click “My Program Applications”. Two options will open at the top of the window i.e. “My Applications Profile” and “Programs Listing”.
5. Click “My Application Profile” option at the top of the window to open your profile information with the tabs “My Details”, “My Academic Qualifications”, …, “My Course Applications”.
6. Click the “My Course Applications” tab to display the program details below the tabs
7. Click to check the box to the left of the program name to select the programme you have been admitted into.
8. Click the “Letter” button to the right of the window. This will download the admission letter to your computer’s Download folder with Filename “Admission Letter_out. pdf”.
9. Open the Download folder of your computer to get your admission letter