Summit: Junior Technical Sales Engineer (Electronics) Job 2019
Our client a well-established dealer in electrical products is looking to recruit a Junior Technical Sales Engineer. The ideal candidate must have at least 1-year B2B experience selling electronics.
- Ensuring you provide top class customer service as well as achieving your financial objectives.
- Researching potential customers to drive new business.
- New business development; cold calling; email marketing.
- Achieving KPI’s, call targets, and revenue targets.
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and product development days.
- Must have a bachelor’s in degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Must have sales or customer facing experience.
- Must have experience selling Electrical and/or electronics.
- Must have experience in B2B.
- Passionate, driven and have the entrepreneurial flare to build your own client base from scratch.
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies to help serve our customer’s needs.
- Clear and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally.
- Target driven individual.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nairobi City Kenya
Career Level: Entry Level
Deadline: October 30, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.