Kirinyaga University Online Application
HOW TO APPLY
Admission of candidates to Kirinyaga University for the degrees, diplomas, certificates or other awards shall be open to all persons without discrimination on race, ethnicity, place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, physical ability or gender.
The Application Forms are available from the Kirinyaga University website and are returned upon Payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,500 for Degree courses and Kshs 1,000 for Diploma and Certificate Courses. Application fee can be deposited in the University account: Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) ACCOUNT NO: 1104016028
Cooperative Bank ACCOUNT NO: 01129489200000
Equity Bank ACCOUNT NO: 0100299420333 Or paid in Bankers cheque or Money order at the University. Filled application should be returned to the Registrar Academic Affairs Offices. THE REGISTRAR, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
P.O BOX 143 – 10300
Click here to download the application form.
Download and print the following admission documents (Click on the links below to download)
-The reference number in your admission letter is your unique admission number for payment and other purposes
-Room allocation will be on a first come first served basis on the reporting day. Information on private hostel is also available on our website
Click Here for details .
1) Student Rules and Regulations Click here to download
2) Student Hand Book 2018 Click here to download
3) GOK Fee Structure Click here to download
4) JOINING INSTRUCTIONS GOK 2018 Click here to download
5) Clinical Medicine students’ List of Requirements Click here to download
-Bachelor of Science In Clinical Medicine Fee Structure Click here to download
6) Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design Technology students’ Requirements Click here to download
7) FEE STRUCTURE BSC. NURSING Click here to download
– BACHELOR OF NURSING LIST OF REQUIREMENTS Click here to download
8) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & BUILT ENVIRONMENT STUDENT REQUIREMENTS Click here to download
Related Public Universities