Apply for the open KRA Officers’ posts; Requiring Bachelors Degree
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the principal revenue collector for the Government of Kenya with the primary goal to deliver Kenya to financial self-sufficiency through effective tax revenue mobilization.
KRA is seeking to recruit Officers.
If you are a self-motivated, dynamic, energetic, results-oriented, creative problem-solver, critical and analytical thinker, innovative, enterprising and a team-player, then this is your chance to join KRA. They will provide you with an opportunity to serve Kenya and assist the Government achieve the Vision 2030 and the Big 4 Agenda.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognised University.
In addition, the following will count as an added advantage:
- Possession of a relevant certification e.g CPA/ACCA, Tax Administration, Customs Administration, e.t.c.
- Relevant professional qualification/membership.
- Knowledge of sign language and/or a foreign language e.g. Chinese, Japanese, French, German, etc.
A successful candidate will be of high integrity, moral and ethical standards. He/She will demonstrate desirable personal competencies such as excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and Kiswahili language. He/She must also be proficient in the use of basic computer applications.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to visit the KRA Careers page on their website (http://www.kra.go.ke) and apply online for this position. For any challenges with the online application, kindly contact KRA via email email@example.com or telephone number +254202811000
- Closing date for applications is 19th January, 2020.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
Here are links to the most important news portals:
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org